Government: Southbound Travel Scheme's slots close to full over LNY

發佈日期: 2026-02-15 13:33
TVB News
Government: Southbound Travel Scheme's slots close to full over LNY
無綫新聞 TVB News
無綫新聞 TVB News
已複製連結
Secretary for Transport and Logistics Mable Chan said nearly 100 private cars will enter Hong Kong 
under the Southbound Travel for Guangdong Vehicles scheme on Sunday. The scheme allows 100 vehicles to travel to the city's urban areas each day for a visit of up to three days.

On a radio programme, Chan said slots of the scheme were popular over the Lunar New Year period, 
with about 500 vehicles expecting to arrive in the coming few days. Chan said authorities had noticed that at least half of the vehicles would stop in Hong Kong for one or two days, which fulfilled the market expectation.

Launched in last year, around 7,000 Guangdong vehicles have registered under the scheme.


無綫新聞 TVB News
無綫新聞 TVB News
無綫新聞 TVB News